If we do not host your domain (e.g. website) or manage your DNS records for you, then you must advise your domain host to add the following MX records to your domain’s DNS configuration. These will direct incoming emails from your domain to your Exchange mailbox on our platform.
- CNAME autodiscover.yourdomain > redirectautodiscover.appsservers.net
- Mail High (10) mailgate.appsservers.net
- Mail Low (20) mailbackup.appsservers.net
- TXT v=spf1 include:appsservers.net ~all
- TXT v=spf1 include:diamond-discovery.net ~all
- TXT v=spf1 mx mx:exchange:appsservers.net ~all
If we host your domain, we will do this for you.
The TXT records provide details for the ‘Sender Policy Framework’, which is used to reduce junk mail. They identify the servers that are allowed to send messages and how failures should be handled. These records should be added to any existing TXT records you may have.