Your software is designed with Sales Order Processing as one of its major features. Integrated with the core Financial Ledgers and Invoicing, Stock Control, Purchase Order Processing and Costing modules, it offers a great deal of flexibility in the processing of sales of goods and services to your customers and maintaining accurate and effective Stock Control. The features of Sales Order Processing include:
- Tailor your own processes & input screens.
- Auto-sequential or manual order numbering.
- Process orders for Products, Assemblies and Services
- Options to retain order number for delivery notes and invoices.
- Option to include order balances in credit check.
- VAT-inclusive or exclusive selling prices.
- Comprehensive stationery design (including alternative document formats)
order acknowledgements, delivery notes, picking lists & invoices.
- Unlimited items & order amendments.
- Notes for each order for internal use or printed with the order.
- Barcode scanning input.
- Automatic updating of allocated quantity in the stock record.
- Multiple invoices/deliveries per order.
- Multiple delivery addresses per customer.
- Automatic batch invoicing of orders.
- Automatic update of in-stock and allocated stock figures when goods are despatched.
- Quick enquiries on current & completed orders.
- Product specifications.
- Remote wireless ordering from notebooks, PDAs, digital pen forms.
- Can be used independently of Stock Control.
- Produce and store quotations.
- Re-use stored quotations.
- Unlimited items & amendments.
- Quick enquiries on current and completed quotations.
- Automatic conversion of quotation to order.
- Customer/ Product notes, last sales, sales analysis, stock levels and order information all available on order & quotation input screens.
- Full history.
Sales Order reports
A comprehensive range of standard reports with features and filters that can be previewed to screen, printed, saved to a variety of file formats and emailed.
- Order List
- Order Action
- Aged Orders
- Orders by Customer, Product, Category, Stock & Bin Location, Sales Rep Code etc.
- Despatches Due Report
- Quotations List
- Follow-up Report
- Aged Quotations