Prelude Software Support Agreement
Use of the Software on the Prelude Desktop will be supported under the following terms.
We will support your use of the software during our normal hours of business as published from time to time.
We will make our best endeavours to respond to your support request in the same business day as when the support request is made or the next business day according to our normal hours of business as published from time to time.
Where appropriate, we will establish a remote access connection facility to your individual PC or IT network server and PCs by Remote Desktop (RDP) application.
You will provide us with as clear and detailed a description as possible of the circumstances and support needs.
We will determine the appropriate course of action to address your support needs. This will usually be delivered by an appropriate combination of the following:
- Telephone conversation.
- Fax and/or email exchange.
- RDP connection to demonstrate the support issue, its resolution and/or deliver training.
- Investigation and repair of a data corruption.
- We reserve the right to make a charge for operator training and data repair.
- We reserve the right to determine that your support needs can only be met by other standard products and services that we may offer from time to time and to make a charge for this accordingly.
We reserve the right to determine that your support needs fall outside the scope of this Agreement. If this is the case we may offer to contract with you to supply your support needs by separate agreement.
You are expected to have in place and enforce a clear and appropriate IT policy to help ensure the integrity of the individual PC or IT network hardware and software. We can help you prepare such an IT policy by separate agreement.
To use our accounting software, we expect you to have a resonable understanding of bookkeeping procedures and VAT (if applicable). Almost all you need to know is contained in these help articles.
What is not included in this Agreement:
- Modifications to your computer hardware without our prior consultation.
- Changes to your individual PC or IT network server and PC software including installation of software applications without our prior consultation.
- Evaluation and procurement of new software or hardware.
- Support of any kind of any software applications or services other than the software.
- On-call support of any kind.