A quick look at the Prelude Desktop
As your business grows and you demand more from our software, Prelude Desktop solutions offer upgrades through the wide range of modules and services which offer greater ease of working and added security. Additional products such as payroll and CRM will help to empower your business to greater success.
Please contact Prelude Software Ltd to explore the opportunities to enhance your business software experience.
Upgrade opportunities include:
- Enhanced Nominal Ledger, Financial Core and Reports
- Comprehensive Stock Management
- Supply Chain Management – Quotes, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing
- Job Costing and Contract Management
- Electronic Point of Sale
- Foreign Currency
- E-Commerce and Web Integration
- Multi-site, Remote access
- Report Generator
- Customer Relationship Management
- Bespoke modules, interfaces and reports
Several other accounting software products perform the same functions. However, Prelude Desktop has some important differences.
- It is a no-nonsense package that has been designed to be as user-friendly and intuitive as possible without too much jargon. We have deliberately left out the pie-charts and histograms that many packages boast – they are not necessary to help you run your business. The figures are more important to you and your accountant – he can see whether the business is solid and advise if things start to slip. The accountant having the data when it’s happening is much more important than any charts.
- It is configurable so the business can do what it is comfortable with. Flexibilty is built in to accommodate the many businesses that use the software.
- Prelude‘s pricing structure makes it the most cost effective product of its type on the market.
- Making Tax Digital is firmly with us. From April 2019 VAT-registered businesses were required to become compliant in the way that they record their VAT-related transactions and submit their VAT Returns to HMRC – all electronically using digitally-compliant accounting software, similar to the way RTI payroll information is delivered from payroll software. In the second phase businesses will be supplying information on their business quarterly in a similar way to self assessment but probably less detailed but with the intention of paying Income and Corporation Tax quarterly – just like VAT. Prelude is MTD-ready for VAT and is working on the taxation aspects for when these are required.
- All taxable businesses will need accounting software and know how to use the internet.
Prelude Desktop accounting can be installed on your local server or PC or hosted on our platform – please ask for details if this will suit you.