Use daily to print the record of the takings of the selected branch analysed by transaction within payment type.
On the main menu click EPOS > Reports > Payment Type Analysis.
Select information to be reported – see Payment Type Analysis form – below.
Select printer – see Printing Reports.
Click OK to print/display/export to selected file type.
File report with working papers in a secure location.
- Period Number: Select transaction period to report or YTD.
- Report Order: Select Number (items in line number order), Date (items in date order) or Account (items in account number order.
- Dates: Print a range of items using Posted date. Either: Manual entry formatted as DD/MM/YY. Type over the parts of the date you wish to change – the system will skip over the “/” part itself. If the date you enter is invalid; the cursor will return to the start of the date and await a valid entry, or click on the field to highlight data – white on a blue background – then right click to open the Calendar Menu – see Dates and Calendar.
- Check Payment types to be included in report.
- Click OK to print report or Close to abandon.
Daily Takings Report –