Run daily to show the takings of the selected branch analysed by transaction within payment type.
Either click on the button on the managers menu.
or in Prelude Desktop on the main menu click EPOS > Reports > Payment Type Analysis.
Select information to be reported – see Payment Type Analysis form – below.
Select printer – see Printing Reports.
Click OK to print/display/export to selected file type.
File report with working papers in a secure location.
- Period Number: Select transaction period to report or YTD.
- Report Order: Select Number (items in line number order), Date (items in date order) or Account (items in account number order.
- Dates: Print a range of items using Posted Date. Either: manual entryformatted as DD/MM/YY. Type over the parts of the date you wish to change – the system will skip over the “/” part itself. If the date you enter is invalid; the cursor will return to the start of the date and await a valid entry, or click on the field to highlight data – white on a blue background – then right click to open the Calendar Menu – see Dates and Calendar.
- Check Payment types to be included in report.
- Click OK to print report or Close to abandon.