- We understand your enthusiasm to dive right in and start setting up and using the software.
- To help you get started and be familiar with the software from the beginning, we recommend that you read the articles in this section first.
To navigate this help file..
All the topics are grouped into categories and keywords are used throughout so you can search for these also. From installing the software to setting up the opening entries to the everyday activities even making use of notes, we include some basic business principles, how the system works, how you use it and navigate around the menus, forms and reports.
- Having read and understood these articles, you will be better able to configure and use the software in the context of your own business methods and practices.
- Prelude Desktop products are designed to support business method and practice by providing a comprehensive one-stop shop to help record and manage the day-to-day commercial activities of your business.
- In Prelude Desktop products – Accounts, Business and Commercial products (ABC), multiple companies – up to 100, can be operated concurrently;
- Sales – Measure customer turnover and profit, control customer credit and maintain a log of customer contacts;
- Purchases – Measure supplier turnover and monitor supplier accounts to help you get value for money;
- Cash – Manage more than one bank account, record cash sales and payments;
- Nominal ledger -Record the financial activities and aspects of the business to produce management accounts and financial information for your statutory accounts;
- Stock, EPOS, Costing, Fixed Assets, Order Processing and more.