The accountant creates and manages his clients’ Prelude databases in his Client Manager.
- He controls whether each client can access their own Prelude database.
- Set database to ‘Client Access’ mode and advise the client of user details.
- He can access all the databases from Client Manager.
- Each client can access only their database, as they only have user details for their own database.
- Each database has muti-user access, the same as any other website.
Therefore the answer is yes – easily.